This event is one of the very few club events where humans (sans PWDs) are the guests of honor. Of course it’s all about the dogs, isn’t it! You are invited to join us for the luncheon, or if you’re not into eating at large round tables where people talk incessantly about dogs, please join us for the annual meeting, member vote, and presentations. Please RSVP even if you’re not joining us to dine – thanks! The fun includes:
Luncheon ($31.00) — Choice of hot entrée with Hearts of Romaine Caesar Salad, Herb Roasted New Potatoes, Chef’s choice of Fresh Roasted Vegetables, bread and butter, dessert, coffee and tea. Choose from:
- Lemon Pepper Chicken with Lemon Buerre-Blanc Sauce
- Roasted Tri Tip with Mushroom Cabernet Demi Glacé
- Vegetarian Pasta Primavera
- Election of Officers and Directors
- Certificates of Recognition for 2019 PWD Awards and Titles
- Recognition of new members in attendance. In addition, the board will sponsor a reduced lunch cost ($21.00) for each new member who joined the club between March 1, 2019 and February 16, 2020. Special invitations will be sent to new members by president Ann Gaskell.
- Recognition of Ancient Mariners and personalized gift presentation
- Rainbow Bridge
- 2019 Lloyd D’Augusta Star Award Trophy Presentation
50-50 Raffle for Attendees! 50% of proceeds gets split between 5 lucky winning raffle ticket holders. Tickets can be purchased in advance (no price difference to do so). $20 = 40 tickets.