All-Breed Optigen 20/20 Clinic
As part of our Regional Specialty, the PWDCNC in collaboration with the Wine Country Kennel Club, will be hosting an
All-Breed Optigen 20/20 Clinic.
We are also offering JDCM.
Saturday, November 7, 2015 from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Napa Valley Exposition, Napa, CA
Apply for tests online for optimal discounts of up to 25%.
Register between October 26 and November 7, 2015 to receive our discount.
The clinic will be taking DNA mouth swab samples only.
Be sure that your dog has not eaten for two hours prior to testing.
NO BLOOD SAMPLES WILL BE TAKEN.
Go to www.optigen.com for price information for available testing and fill out your online application for the full discount.
The clinic code for the event is PWDWC15
- OPTIGEN (www.optigen.com/opt9_request.html)
25% discount + another 25% for two or more tests. (Now includes normal to normal tests.)
Discounted price is $195 (regularly $240)
Bring copies of your completed application(s).
- Dogs must be micro-chipped or tattooed for permanent ID.
- Be sure to bring a copy of your AKC registration to send with the test application.
- Bring a letter size envelope with your ID information written on it.
- You can submit directly to Optigen (use the code above) or deliver to us by November 7, 2015.
Please advise the Clinic Coordinator, Cathy Dugan
(916-761-7012 • [email protected])
of your intent to participate so that we can have enough volunteers
to accommodate all dogs to be tested.